Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tokio Tokio ...

That's how The Southport School
War Cry begins -
It’s the annual TSS Old Boys' Weekend. One of my favourite times of the year because I get to catch up with so many friends. I spent a long time working at The Southport School. In 1981 I began with voluntary work when my boys entered the school, moved to part time then full time running the Old Boy Office for 12 years. It was a fabulous job and the very best aspect was the number of friends I made. On Friday I attended the Older Old Boys’ Assembly – the men had to have entered the school 60 years ago or more to participate. Look at this photo of me with Mr Cardow (entered the school 72 years ago!!). Mr Cardow and I have a very special relationship because he, along with Mr Knox and Mr Newton did voluntary work for me every Monday – they were invaluable and we had so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look FANTASTIC!!!
E xx