Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thankful

For time away with family. For laughter. For good food, coffee and cups of lemon myrtle tea. For cameras that capture more than I could ever remember. For little kids. For the ocean, fresh salty air, kangaroos and dolphins. For exploration. For birthday surprises. For getting out of the house and being adventurous by myself. For being a Grandparent. For sons and daughters' in law. For playing games. For drives. For conversation. For hugs and kisses. For sunshine. For possibilities. At South Durrass - All in our PJ's enjoying birthday surprises. I wonder what Barbara said to me?Colby enjoying the view and the dolphins at Lake Tuross.The best part of my birthday was watching Dylan run for his school in the District Cross Country.Andrew took us for a fabulous drive to parts of the South Coast I hadn't seen before - Lake Tuross, Potato Point, Kianga, Dalmeny, Moruya Heads.Colby with some of the kangaroos in the camping part of Murrumurang Resort.When I arrived in Sydney, Samuel quickly busied himself making me a chocolate birthday cake.I needed help to blow out the candles.Baby William - he can always manage a smile - even when he's not well.Samuel and Colleen. I've got so many more photos - but I just can't post them all. As you can see I had a perfect birthday.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Looks like you had a very loving and a great birthday Kerry
love the pictures ............