skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Monte Carlo
The night of the day I arrived we drove to Monte Carlo, for coffee, to check out the rich and famous and admire the magnificent buildings and gardens.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Oh. My. God. I am soooo green I look like the hulk!!
Have a fabulous time
Erica xxoo
December 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The photo of the motorhome is taken out at Mundi Mundi Plains
Facebook Badge
Kerry Eddowes
Create Your Badge
I Scrapbook
To celebrate
relationships.
Favourite Sites - because they belong to my son!
http://www.betafence.com.au
http://imeshsolutions.com.au
http://deltashelving.com.au
http://mantamesh.com.au
How many visitors?
Free Counter
South Africa - My holiday of a Lifetime
Recent New Zealand Holiday
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(82)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2010
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(205)
►
December
(30)
▼
November
(21)
Monte Carlo
Bonjour!
Au Revoir
No title
Here comes Santa Claus -
Chocolate Eclair
Revolving and Revolving and Revolving
View
TSS Old Girls!
Li Cunxin
No title
He's 40!!
Stanthorpe
Red Necks
Jamberoo
DDD
Gorgeous Girls
Minnamurra
Fun and a Fair
Party Boy
A week ago!
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(28)
►
2008
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
1 comment:
Oh. My. God. I am soooo green I look like the hulk!!
Have a fabulous time
Erica xxoo
Post a Comment