Monday, August 31, 2009

Update from David and Susan

Here is the email I received today - they sound very excited - and who wouldn't be!
"We have pretty well much finished our cruising aboard Ludy until summer 2010 according to our Welsh Captain, Alasdair. The owners and their guests departed Ludy yesterday afternoon for Cairo. The Captain and I accompanied them back to Nice Airport where the Sir's private jet was waiting. For now the crew will have a very short rest and we will be back into detailing in preparation for the Cannes Boatshow. Susan and I are enjoying some relaxation at present. Today we drove to Nice and walked on the pebbly beach. There are still plenty of tourists around but that will change pretty quickly in a week or two. The trees are beginning to drop their leaves and the days are getting shorter. We have some great news to share. We have both secured another twelve months aboard Ludy. Next summer there are talks about cruising Spain, Ibiza, Palma Mallorca and surrounding areas. It sounds very exciting and we can't wait. Take care. All our love Dave and Suz xxx"
I know from previous photographs that the yellow building is where the artist Matisse lived.

No comments: