skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 22, 2008
I love learning new things ...
I have taught myself to use Photoshop. But yesterday I went to an Intermediate Level Workshop to learn some tricks of the trade from a professional. Coundn't wait to get home and try out a few things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The photo of the motorhome is taken out at Mundi Mundi Plains
Facebook Badge
Kerry Eddowes
Create Your Badge
I Scrapbook
To celebrate
relationships.
Favourite Sites - because they belong to my son!
http://www.betafence.com.au
http://imeshsolutions.com.au
http://deltashelving.com.au
http://mantamesh.com.au
How many visitors?
Free Counter
South Africa - My holiday of a Lifetime
Recent New Zealand Holiday
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(82)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
►
2010
(65)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(28)
▼
2008
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(23)
Can you believe it?
Cannes and Antibes -
Utopia ....
The Rev. Jim loves tarts ....
Happy Birthday my gorgeous daughter-in-law ...
RIP Grandy ..
I love learning new things ...
Swell really is SWELL ..
I Love Live Theatre
Fashion
Songbirds in the Forest
Cannes ..
Brunswick Heads - then Mullumbimby ......
Isn't she beautiful?
Hungary and France ...
"Bonjour"
2 out of 3 -
Spring is in the air ....
He's 3 today !!
Rain .. rain .. rain and more rain .....
Toowoomba Ag Show
Friends for more than 20 years .....
More Mulgowie ...
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment