I'm having a busy time - went out to Toowoomba Ag Show yesterday - also caught up with lots of friends there and particularly enjoyed the bull sales. Afterwards went into town to Jilly's for a coffee and some of their notorious sweets which are made on the premises - then a little walk around.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I really miss Toowomba - even though I started boarding school there at 5 years of age. There is something about the beautiful trees of the town and the climate. Keep the posts coming as they are making me a home-chair traveller! Ange
1 comment:
I really miss Toowomba - even though I started boarding school there at 5 years of age. There is something about the beautiful trees of the town and the climate. Keep the posts coming as they are making me a home-chair traveller!
Ange
Post a Comment