I'M SURE DAVID WON'T MIND IF I SHARE THIS MORNING'S EMAL WITH YOU --"Hello mum, had a good day. We caught the ferry ashore to gather some provisions and had a little walk around town. What'd ya think of the croc. He's a big bastard is'nt he? This guy spends days making sculptures on the beach at the croisette on Cannes. We have seen some amazing ones over time. He is always there. I wonder if he was a Steve Irwin fan. There are some international music awards on tonight at the Convention Centre. Beyonce, Christina Aquellure, Rhianna and Pink will be performing. All international Divas. We should be able to hear the noise from across the water. Check out the pastries in this window. You will have to go on a diet before you come over so you can cut lose when you get over here. We'll eat together like the cattle graze! Ha, ha. goin fishin for some more squid tonight. love you xxx"








No comments:
Post a Comment