Friday, January 2, 2009

Murramarang Resort -

(5.12.08)
It's time to do some catching up - this time 4 weeks ago - David and Susan arrived from Cannes (via Paris, Abu Dhabi & Singapore 4 December 2008) 18 hours later the three of us were on a Jetstar flight to Sydney. We hired a car and drove straight down to South Durras and Murramarang Resort (6 hours with coffee stops) to see Andrew, Barbara and the boys. I was in seventh heaven seeing two of my sons together. Andrew is the Executive Chef at the Resort and Barbara Office Manager. It was the third time I have been to see them in the past 12 months (that's about 10,000 kilometres) which isn't bad when you consider that up until they went down there, it was about 45 years since I had been to Bateman's Bay (15 minutes south of the resort). It was a shame our trip was so rushed but I'd fly to the moon to see my family and especially my gorgeous grandsons who are growing up fast.
(Have you ever been to Murramarang - its really worth a visit.)
What do you think of the "Nelson Mandella" dolls I took down to Dylan and Colby?Andrew kept his "Movember" mo to show us - Barbara said it was definitely coming off the day after we left !!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Kerry just love the dolls but I love black dolls .....and golly wogs