I've had the most amazing holiday you could ever imagine - thanks a million to David and Susan. They really went out of their way to make it a holiday of a lifetime for me.
Just look where I spent the past Saturday's!!
Today, Saturday - Gold Coast
Last Saturday - San Remo (Italy)
Saturday before - Florence (Italy)
Saturday before that - Avignon (France)
Previous Saturday - Rome (Italy)
Saturday before - Paris (France)
First Saturday of holiday - Cannes (France)
Doesn't that just blow you away - because it does me.
PS: I will get back to my blog soon and bring you up to date with all the places I visited.
I have gone from exploring ancient cities to admiring the wildlife in the backyard - quite a contrast!!







1 comment:
happy new year my friend................
sounds like you have............ a life time of memories
to hold .
what do you think will top this holiday ..............
Post a Comment