Saturday, March 5, 2011

A photo a day - Day 64

What a beautiful cool day in Canberra - even the locals had jackets on ... I'm in 7th heaven - I "lerv" cool crispy air!!  Such a perfect day to be at Tuggeranong Little Athletics to watch Dylan and Colby compete in their end of year championships.  Andrew, Colby and I went off to the supermarket afterwards.  Years back, when you did that in Canberra everything seemed so different but not any longer - one has caught up to the other, but not sure which way around!!!!









During the afternoon Dylan spent quite a bit of time showing me his basketball skills, we played the Lego game "Creationary" with lots of laughs then Andrew cooked the most beautiful BBQ dinner with lots of his home grown vegies and 125 day aged steak that just melted in your mouth.

No comments: