Monday, March 7, 2011

A photo a day - Day 66

The boys went off to school today and Barbara and Andrew arranged to have the day off.  Was special having time with them and they treated me to an outing at "Adore Tea" in Federation Square, Canberra.  Was a great experience with gorgeous crockery etc.  After that, we checked out a nursery with fascinating cool weather plants that I know little about and a scrapbooking shop.  When it came time to pick the boys up Barbara took me to see the new Super School they are attending.  That was interesting and very different from schools that I have known.  Was great to meet Colby's teacher,
After another one of Andrew's great meals I caught the Virgin flight back to the Gold Coast.








There was a fire that looked very close to the Telstra Tower on our way home.





Dylan showing me his Blog.

Harry High Pants!!

And another one!

No comments: