I went to Robina Town Centre to shop (that's only 5 minutes from here). Pretty cool hey? Living on acreage and being so close to a shopping centre of that dimension!! I went to stamp club in the evening which is a mixture of things - calming, fun and entertaining. But I thought I would post a few photos from around here today.
My next Nespresso order arrived today - I go for the variety (Ristretto) that has an "Intensity" of 10 - Rob likes something weaker. I've had the machine for over a year and it even goes in the motorhome with us sometimes!!
My next Nespresso order arrived today - I go for the variety (Ristretto) that has an "Intensity" of 10 - Rob likes something weaker. I've had the machine for over a year and it even goes in the motorhome with us sometimes!!
Jack got the best off the bone before the butcher birds decided he should be sharing it.
My anthirium crystallinum obviously enjoys the wet weather - this new leaf is 56cm from top to bottom - it's magnificent!!







No comments:
Post a Comment