Saturday, January 8, 2011

A photo a day - Day 8

I met a friend at Oxenford today, then we drove to Waterford and did a bead class. Barbara, if you are reading this I hope you are impressed with your mother-in-law!!! For those who aren't aware - Barbara owned a bead shop when she, Andrew and two little boys lived in South Africa. I've never done a bead class before so was apprehensive but enjoyed it once I got the hang of it. Angela and I have arranged to do another class in February. On the way back we called into a huge homemakers plaza on the eastern side of the M1 - I was amazed at the size of it. We had a coffee at Gloria Jeans, before heading back.
Rob was busy with the gurney getting all the mud off the motorhome as a result of it being bogged a couple of days ago.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

very proud of you Kerry
did you make all these ..in the picture
hugs