Monday, January 31, 2011

A photo a day - Day 31

I'm not only posting my photo a day here on my blog, but also on Facebook and printing a hard copy to go in here!! It's not a simple challenge.
I've had a busy day - but not a busy photo taking day. Shopped locally and had three different visitors during the day.
Very hot again but the aircon is now fixed in the car. I'm rather pleased I wasn't in Canberra today, their top temperature was even hotter than Alice Springs and Darwin, in fact hotter than anywhere else on the entire weather map.
Poor Barbara, Andrew and Boys. At least we are more than half way through summer - so Autumn is around the corner.
Tropical cyclone Anthony had been threatening the North Qld coast for the past couple of days and everyone in the area was advised to baton down the hatches. Luckily it was downgraded to a tropical low and there was no major damage. We've already had our share of natural distasters this year.

No comments: