I've lasted 4 weeks - it sure is a challenge, as I am also posting on Facebook and printing some of the photos for a daily visual 365 day record. Because of the abundance of Glossy Black Cockatoos my SLR is living in the laundry at the moment. The birds are gathering in the casuarina trees at the end of the house. It's hard not to take photographs when they are so close. If you are reading this don't confuse the larger red tailed black cockatoo with the much smaller glossy black. As you can see by this photograph the female have yellow colouring on their heads.
Stamp Club was a real treat this week. Kylie had a friend up from Newcastle and she's a fully qualified pastry chef. She had spent 6 hours in Kylie's kitchen and treated the 8 of us to the most amazing home made treats.

It's at Bev's place that we all go to stamp - she did a "happy" dance when she saw the supper!!
Stamp Club was a real treat this week. Kylie had a friend up from Newcastle and she's a fully qualified pastry chef. She had spent 6 hours in Kylie's kitchen and treated the 8 of us to the most amazing home made treats.


It's at Bev's place that we all go to stamp - she did a "happy" dance when she saw the supper!!
Holly is the youngest in our stamp club - a Year 11 student - and I am by far the oldest.
Kylie leaves us all for dead with her swift stamping! I am enjoying seeing her each Friday as she has just started her own childcare centre at home. Brings back memories of when I did it.







No comments:
Post a Comment