Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Firenze (Florence) to Cannes

(28.12.2009)
You have to make the most of wherever you are so we stuck with Italian tradition and joined in the Passeggiata wandering around the streets well into the evening on our last night.
I also managed another couple of hours walking and exploring in the early mornings before David and Susan ventured out, and I bought a beautiful Italian leather handbag, as a memento of Florence. I remember my mother having shoes hand made in Florence. Here are the last of the photos from Florence and others taken from the car on our return trip. You pass through more than 200 tunnels and pay around 50 euro in tolls when you use the 460k highway between the two countries.
This is SO Italian with the terraced gardens and greenhouses.

Olive Trees even above the tunnels - then back in Cannes!.

No comments: