It's fair to say I was depressed at the thought of having to say goodbye to David and Susan, so I'll just leave it at that. I arrived at the airport in plenty of time so I had lunch - a buffalo mozzarella baguette from Paul's then waitied to board the Emirates flight to Dubai.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Nice - Cote d'Azur Airport
(04.01.2010)
It's fair to say I was depressed at the thought of having to say goodbye to David and Susan, so I'll just leave it at that. I arrived at the airport in plenty of time so I had lunch - a buffalo mozzarella baguette from Paul's then waitied to board the Emirates flight to Dubai.

It's fair to say I was depressed at the thought of having to say goodbye to David and Susan, so I'll just leave it at that. I arrived at the airport in plenty of time so I had lunch - a buffalo mozzarella baguette from Paul's then waitied to board the Emirates flight to Dubai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment