Friday, February 4, 2011

A photo a day - Day 35

I went to stamp club.
Jack, the Jack Russell with his friend Laddie from next door.

Well - it's hot - it's humid - it's horrible.
Headed over to the Farmers' Market at Carrara which was a bit of a waste of time. It's a while since I've been there and they've changed the format and location - the stalls all seem the same.
There was a vendor there with different types of mushrooms and it so reminded me of the fresh food market (Marche Forville) up behind David and Susan's place in Cannes. I went there most mornings while we were in Cannes. There was a stall there with fungi that I had never seen anywhere before.
Sadly one person has been reported dead as a result of TC Yasi. There are others missing. There is a huge logistical army exercise going on in North Queensland. When you see the pictures in the newspapers, you wonder how on earth places will ever recover.

No comments: