Saturday, February 12, 2011

A photo a day - Day 43

It was so busy today I didn't even go to Utopia for a coffee! The farmers' market was a hit with everyone. It's on from 7-11am every Saturday morning. I had a bit of a wander and a quick Zentvelds coffee before heading back to the gathering. Plenty happening today, but I did get a chance to sit quietly in the freah air and make another necklace, which I wore to dinner. Some of the Drifters.
The farmers' marekt up behind the pub is always good. People come from all the surrounding districts to do their fruit and veg. shopping.
The numbers have grown to nearly 30 motorhomes. 10 of them are visitors.
We all went to dinner at the Bangalow Sporting and Bowls Club to celebrate the Gold Coast Drifters 9th birthday.
Choux Choux at Bangalow made the birthday cake.
Ron and Heather. Ron was the first Gold Coast Drifter Prisident so did the honours cutting the cake.
Malcolm and Bonnie. Malcolm is totally deaf - isn't it amazing that he gets up on the dance floor.
Doing the "macarena"!
The chorus line!

No comments: