Thursday, February 10, 2011

A photo a day - Day 41

It's been a busy meet and greet day today - there are already a dozen motorhomes here which is great for a Thursday. Once I proof read a friend's CV I was able to socialise and even get up to Utopia for coffee.Bangalow Showground is a perfect spot for a motorhome meeting. Picturesque surroundings and power laid on for our homes away from home. If it's a hot weekend we may need the air conditioning.
Interesting little shops at Bangalow.
Coffee at Utopia.
I spent quite a while proof reading a friend's CV today.
Utopia - before it filled up for the day!
Ahhh - Mediterranen Tart. Years ago I used to drive from home to Utopia just to have a piece of this tart and a coffee. Now the original chef (Michael) is back ...... and so is the tart!!

No comments: