The death toll from the earthquake in New Zealand is now 75 and rising. Everything in the world seems angry at the moment. I wouldn't like to be in North Africia either. There has been a civil revolution in Tunisia, there was uprising in Egypt not long ago with Prisident Mobarac being ousted, and right now, civil war is about to break out in Libya. Those things can all be controlled by man .... but there is no control over these "natural" disasters.
A phone call from little William was the highlight of my day.
I had already been out looking for a birthday present for him and came home empty handed as I couldn't see much that the children don't already have.
Went for another swim at Pizzy Park after lunch then to the monthly Gold Coast Drifters dinner club. Sandy and Mary-Jean chose the venue (Luna Rossa at Tugun) which was excellent, My Vitello Al Limone was one of the best I've had - even compared to the one I had in Rome, And "wow" the creme brulee - I'd go back just to enjoy that.
 |
| Egypt |
 |
| Libya |
 |
| Tunisia |
 |
| Vitello Al Limone |
 |
| Creme Brulee |
 |
| Luna Rossa - Tugun |
No comments:
Post a Comment