Monday, February 28, 2011

A photo a day - Day 59

The last day of summer!!!  Can't wait for the cooler months - I am definitely a winter kind of girl even though I spent all those years in Papua New Guinea.
The situation in Christchurch is worsening as the days go by.  Death toll now 146 and 1 in 5 people are unable to return to work as around 80 percent of the buildings in the central district of Christchurch will  have to be demolished.
I went to Pizzey Park and swam more lengths today - its such a good feeling to be expercising and improving my long term arthritis condition.
Also went to a new lady doctor today - gosh, did she give me a work over!!
Wattle in flower outside David & Susan's villa.
 David sent some nice photos including one of flamingoes flying over his place in Cannes on their way to Africa.  Imagine that!!  And look at the wattle growing outside his villa.
Flamingoes flying over Cannes on their way to Africa.
We swim lengths when we go to the pool - but this mob do aqua aerobics.
Swim Stars!!!!!!

No comments: