Sunday, February 27, 2011

A photo a day - Day 58

The sugar cane crushing machine is a little worse for wear but the juice (especially with a bit of ginger added) is still delicious.

A collection of Heliconia Blooms!

A novel letterbox at Bangalow Market.

Bangalow Market Letterboxes.
It's been an exciting day family wise.  Dylan and Colby competed in the Little Athletics Regional Championships with PB's in several events.  Samuel played his very first game of soccer and William had his 3rd birthday party in Sydney and rang to tell me he got a blue fighting fish in a little fish tank. I wish I lived closer sometimes, so I could enjoy all these events.
I am a bit tired though after my busy week but what's the name of my blog?  "Age is not going to stop me"!!
Well being tired didn't stop me from heading down to Bangalow today, even though it was late when I got back from the theatre last night ... what a nice day to go - a busy but somehow quiet market.  A Broken Head Burrito for lunch followed by very strong Java coffee and lime polenta cake.
Bonjour Monsoir David - it was good to talk to you on the phone today, from Cannes La Bocca.

No comments: