Monday, February 14, 2011

A photo a day - Day 45

Happy Valentine's Day - especially to my 7 special boys and 3 special girls xxBonnie & Peter headed off early for Casino, then Copmanhurst and Glen Innes. We stayed to have lunch in town with Peter & Joan. Rob wanted to try a burger at the newly opened cafe/takeaway and I must say it was worth trying. It got the tick of approval from all of us and we all tried different things. After another wander around town we headed home mid afternoon.
The Australian native Buckinghamia celsissima is in flower at Bangalow.
This new casual cafe/takeaway shop opened on Thursday in Bangalow.
Hasn't Abracadabra been here for a long time?
I had a lamb kofta wrap.

Bangalow street sign.
Island Luxe - I love this shop. I'd like to paint my floor white - just like theirs.
There is beautiful manchester at Island Luxe.
Window display in the main street.

No comments: