Monday, February 21, 2011
A photo a day - Day 52
Anyone who knows me well knows that I have been riddled with arthritis for over 10 years - well its a secret really, I try not to let on just how bad the pain is, and count my blessings as there are a lot of people much worse off. Today I went to Miami pool at Pizzy Park to do some exercise. It was a scorching hot day so it was very pleasant in the water. I ended up staying more than 2 hours, got very sunburnt and know that the exercise will have done me good. A cracker of a storm was building in the west by the time I got back home and when the heavens opened - it produced 23mls of rain. What a Godsend - we needed something to cool the place down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment