I've run out of my stash and I've run out of ideas for little boy's birthdays. I've already been out to shop for William and come home empty handed so today is deadline today - and hopefully I haven't already left it too late. The walk alone did me good as I went from toy shop to toy shop - book shop to book shop. I might add here that I was pleased to see Borders still trading - I LOVE that book shop, and we've been told on the news that they have gone into receivership. Anyhow one of the Siku range is now in the post on its way to 3 year old William. The only other thing I did for the day was some grocery shopping ... and of course things at home that you can't escape!!
As I mentioned yesterday, William phoned me for the first time yesterday. Its usually his brother who rings and I have a "little" chat with William on the side. Yesterday, we had a BIG chat which was great. He told me he had been really good so that his Daddy will bring him back something special from a business trip to Vietnam.
![]() |
| I settled on this as I thought it would be a good thing to park near the train sets to pick up all the passengers. |









No comments:
Post a Comment